When submitting a timepiece , i.e. clock, for online evaluation, appraisal we need:
1) Provenance: The item's history and where you obtained it from.
2) Measurements/dimensions in either inches or centimeters.
3) Digital photographs giving the front view and back view (if possible) and a closeup of the face. Also if possible a good picture of the mechanical workings would be most helpful
Furthermore, we would like to know, as best as you can:
4) Look for the name, and/or place, of manufacturer on the face or on the back.
5) Is the time piece or watch fully operational.
6) Does it have any damage or major repairs that you know of.
7) What is it made of. Most clocks are brass, wood, stone (i.e. black slate). If wood do you know what type of wood. If you do not know the wood type then see/click on "woods" to see if our descriptions are of any help.
As with all on-line evaluations, appraisals, the more of the above informations that you provide, the more accurate our onlineevaluation, appraisal will be.