When submitting a mirror for online evaluation, appraisal we need:
1) Provenance: The item's history and where you obtained it from.
2) Measurements/dimensions in either inches or centimeters both of the mirror itself and surrounding frame..
3) Digital photographs giving the front view and back view (if possible).
Furthermore, we would like to know, as best as you can:
4) Is the mirror bevelled glass?
5) What is the frame made of? Most mirrors are: Gilt (gold leaf or paint), wood, metal (brass, chrome) etc. If wood do you know the type, if you are not sure then see/click on "woods". Gesso is basically calcium carbonate often used in both antique and modern frames between the wood and gold leaf.
As with all on-line evaluations, appraisals, the more of the above informations that you provide, the more accurate our onlineevaluation, appraisal will be.